Catalina Customer Care Specialist
Application: Submit your resume here.
This position exists to provide Catalina Broadband Solutions customers with support in response to inquiries, concerns and requests regarding Catalina Broadband Solutions products and services. Qualified candidates are expected to deliver exceptional customer service by greeting and establishing a rapport with customers while informing them of our products and services. This position requires face to face and telephone customer support. Specialists will be asked to provide the following: e-mails to internal and external customers, skilled for billing, inbound sales, upgrade orders, retention, downgrade calls and trouble call types.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Adhere to federal/state/corporate guidelines for public wellness
- Directly support internal and external customers primarily face to face, also by telephone and electronically
- Verify and respond promptly and professionally to all customer inquiries and requests
- Professionally handle and resolve customer complaints
- Retain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide inbound sales support from internal and external customers, to include order entry and proactive customer communication to interested commercial and residential subscribers in response to marketing and direct sales efforts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow with internal and external staff to meet customer timeframes and expectations
- Resolve and follow up on requests and unresolved issues pertaining to customer services
- Manage customer database by keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, comments, complaints, actions taken, field work completed and update/maintain customer contact information
- Accurately handle cash, checks, credit cards and traveler’s checks
- Balance a cash register drawer and make timed daily bank deposits
- Assist with stocking and maintaining inventory levels; communicate any inventory issues/concerns to leadership
- Comply with laws required to maintain customer’s privacy, databases and related documentation
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Communicate with local vendors for office maintenance/upkeep needs
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- 1+ year of cable industry experience in a customer service or help desk capacity experience appreciated, but not required
- 1+ year cash handling/cashier experience
- Some experience with multiline telephones and online ticketing systems helpful.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC/mobile/smart device troubleshooting and configuration experience a plus.
- Experience with Internet, e-mail, Microsoft Office and relevant computer applications.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Adaptability, flexibility and multi-tasking skills.
- Initiative and a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and lift 50 lbs. overhead
- Stress tolerance.
- Punctuality and a willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime/holidays when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.